Yes, Apple is going to raise the App Store prices in selected countries such as Australia, India, Indonesia, Turkey and South Africa. The move by Apple, is revealed when Apple announced to its software developers via email that the cost of apps in certain currencies will be increased to account for foreign exchange rates.
The various Apps on App store costing 99 cents will cost consumers $1.29 after the change is implemented and according to the Sydney Morning Herald, The change also applies to other pricing tiers. Apps that cost $1.99 before the increase will rise to $2.49 (a 25 per cent increase); $2.99 apps will cost $3.79 (a 26 per cent increase); and $4.49 apps will cost $4.99 (an 11 per cent increase).
These increases will apply to Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch apps and were changed to take into account foreign exchange rates over the past year. Right now it is unclear if iTunes music and other prices of products in Apple’s other stores will also rise.
Currencies that will receive a price decrease because of the exchange rate are the Israeli New Shekels and the New Zealand Dollar.
CaGalon8 December, 2015
Bigon25 November, 2015
hardi raymondon20 November, 2015
Seno Nataprajaon16 November, 2015
azizon15 November, 2015
- TH11 Base Layout Terbaik CoC 2016
- Apakah Pixel Density Itu Penting?
- 5 Fitur Terbaru Yg Bisa Kita Nantikan Di Update Clash of Clans Selanjutnya
- Layout TH3, 4, 5 Skema Base Terbaik Clash Of Clans
- Promo Digital Harga Spesial LCD Digital Poster BIG SALE Up To 60%
- Erafone Clearance Sale HP LG, Diskon Hingga 75%
- Inilah Harga iPhone 6S dan 6S Plus
- Promo Tukar Tambah Hape di Lazada Hingga Rp 4,7Juta