With that in mind, when you see the Apple roadmap for 2014, it’s quite surprising that Apple is changing strategies for the iPhones from last year iPhone 5s and 5C, this year it’s about the sizes and the integration of the iWatch. But it’s far from everything that Apple has up its sleeve in 2014, this includes a lower-cost iMac, an Apple TV upgrade, an iPad refresh is coming up, as well as a new and a 12â€ â€˜ultra-slimâ€™ MacBook and MacBook Pro.
In the roadmap you can see also the launches, revealing that the new 4.7â€ iPhone, the iWatch and the iPad refresh should happen at the end of the third quarter, while the phablet-sized, 5.5â€ iPhone is expected to arrive right in the midst of the Holiday shopping season, around the end of Q4.
- 22 January, 2015
CaGalon8 December, 2015
Bigon25 November, 2015
hardi raymondon20 November, 2015
Seno Nataprajaon16 November, 2015
azizon15 November, 2015
- TH11 Base Layout Terbaik CoC 2016
- Download Wallpaper Android 5 Lollipop “Material Design” Disini
- Promo Okeshop Juli 2015 – Diskon Ponsel Hingga Rp 2 Juta
- Apakah Pixel Density Itu Penting?
- Arti Sinyal G, E, 3G, H, H+ atau 4G
- Daftar Harga Laptop / Notebook Asus Bulan Desember 2014
- Layout TH3, 4, 5 Skema Base Terbaik Clash Of Clans
- 5 Fitur Terbaru Yg Bisa Kita Nantikan Di Update Clash of Clans Selanjutnya