Cover is being aquired by Twitter, Cover is an app that displays the six apps on the Android lock screen that users are most likely to want to use, based on daily analysis of the user’s smartphone habits and the current context (whether you’re at home, work or driving somewhere).
Twitter confirmed the deal in a tweet, but did not provide additional details on the deal. Both companies were vague about how the technology will be used by the social network. But maybe they’re trying to make some kind of app like a Facebook Home, perhaps a “Twitter Home”.
Founded by former Google employees, Cover launched an invitation-only basis in October. and the app attracted “hundreds of thousands” of users prior to the acquisition. Twitter’s competitor, Facebook attempted to control the Android lock screen experience with the release of Facebook Home last year, though the app struggled to gain broad adoption (it’s not a very good app, even Facebook admited that) . At the very least, the acquisition is evidence that Twitter is focused on continuing to improve the Android experience by maybe showing your tweet extensively on your phone.
Cover’s team says its app will remain available for Android users, at least for now. Try it yourself here.
CaGalon8 December, 2015
Bigon25 November, 2015
hardi raymondon20 November, 2015
Seno Nataprajaon16 November, 2015
azizon15 November, 2015
- TH11 Base Layout Terbaik CoC 2016
- Layout TH3, 4, 5 Skema Base Terbaik Clash Of Clans
- Apakah Pixel Density Itu Penting?
- 5 Fitur Terbaru Yg Bisa Kita Nantikan Di Update Clash of Clans Selanjutnya
- Daftar Harga Laptop / Notebook Asus Bulan Desember 2014
- Andromax V3s dan Andromax C3 Akan Dibanderol Dengan Harga Terjangkau
- Arti Sinyal G, E, 3G, H, H+ atau 4G
- Promo Ultah iBox – Gratis Cash Voucher iPhone 6, Macbook, iMac