This year Samsung flagship device, the Galaxy S5 launched yesterday and goes on sale worldwide, sadly there is no launch date histeria like say an Apple product launch. but in the smartphone world, slow and steady wins the race.
But as the old saying goes ‘the proof is in the puddin’, because Samsung made more than 30 per cent of all smartphones sold in the world last year, nearly twice the share of its arch-rival Apple. But some called the Galaxy S5 a Galaxy S4S, a minor improvement of the previous flagship and it lacks the “wow” factor of it’s competitor.
One of the key features of Galaxy S5 is the waterproof casing, it’s IP67-certified, which means it can be immersed in up to one meter of water for up to 30 minutes. The capacitive fingerprint scanner built into the home button also one of the new addition of the S5, just like on the iPhone 5S but the big difference is the Galaxy S5 heart rate monitor that’s integrated into the S Health app, so you can track your heart rate. But like the Galaxy S4 it is not known whether all this feature is going to be used frequently or just a gimmick that people will use to impress their friends.
Galaxy S5 has been receiving glowing reviews from many reviewers and the S5 was priced lower at its commercial launch on Friday than the previous S4 model. So maybe the Galaxy S5 is ready to fight and let’s just how well the Galaxy S5 do when the iPhone 6 arrived on the market.
CaGalon8 December, 2015
Bigon25 November, 2015
hardi raymondon20 November, 2015
Seno Nataprajaon16 November, 2015
azizon15 November, 2015
- Apakah Pixel Density Itu Penting?
- TH11 Base Layout Terbaik CoC 2016
- Layout TH3, 4, 5 Skema Base Terbaik Clash Of Clans
- HP Perkenalkan Laptop dan Tablet Murah Seharga Rp 1 Jutaan
- Promo Hari Buruh Lazada – Diskon Hingga 95%
- 12 Gadget Tercanggih yang Akan Segera Hadir Pada 2016
- Promo Smartphone Okeshop GRATIS Aksesoris
- Promo Tukar Tambah TV Lama Anda Dengan TV Baru Di Toko Informa White Brown Electronics