Nintendo Direct Presentation today unveiled a ton of information on The Super Smash Bros. games. But one of the most interesting info is the inclusion of Greninja and Charizard in the next entry in Nintendo’s fighting franchise.
Greninja is a water and dark-type Pokemon and made its debut in the quite recent Pokemon X and Pokemon Y games. Greninja is the final form of Froakie, one of the sixth generation’s three starting Pokemon.
Meanwhile Charizard is a fire-based Pokemon and the third evolution of Charmander, one of the generation’s three starters, Charizard first introduced in the very first generation of Pokemon, Pokemon Blue and Pokemon Red.
Besides Greninja and Charizard, the other two playable Pokemon in Super Smash Bros. is Pikachu and Lucario. The in-game items such as Master Balls will summon forth other non-playable Pokemon, including Arceus, Meowth, Electrode, Eevee, Staryu, Metagross, Fennekin, Meloetta, Gogoat, Entei, Deoxys, Palkia, Kyurem, Victini, Keldeo and Xerneas.
The 3DS version drops sometime this summer. The Wii U version drops sometime in winter 2014.
CaGalon8 December, 2015
Bigon25 November, 2015
hardi raymondon20 November, 2015
Seno Nataprajaon16 November, 2015
azizon15 November, 2015
- Apakah Pixel Density Itu Penting?
- TH11 Base Layout Terbaik CoC 2016
- Layout TH3, 4, 5 Skema Base Terbaik Clash Of Clans
- Arti Sinyal G, E, 3G, H, H+ atau 4G
- Leak Screenshot of iOS 8 running on iPhone 6
- Promo Samsung Akhir tahun Erafone Berlaku Hingga Desember 2015
- Ini Dia Spesifikasi Minimum FIFA 15 Untuk PC
- 5 Fitur Terbaru Yg Bisa Kita Nantikan Di Update Clash of Clans Selanjutnya