Nintendo Direct Presentation today unveiled a ton of information on The Super Smash Bros. games. But one of the most interesting info is the inclusion of Greninja and Charizard in the next entry in Nintendo’s fighting franchise.
Greninja is a water and dark-type Pokemon and made its debut in the quite recent Pokemon X and Pokemon Y games. Greninja is the final form of Froakie, one of the sixth generation’s three starting Pokemon.
Meanwhile Charizard is a fire-based Pokemon and the third evolution of Charmander, one of the generation’s three starters, Charizard first introduced in the very first generation of Pokemon, Pokemon Blue and Pokemon Red.
Besides Greninja and Charizard, the other two playable Pokemon in Super Smash Bros. is Pikachu and Lucario. The in-game items such as Master Balls will summon forth other non-playable Pokemon, including Arceus, Meowth, Electrode, Eevee, Staryu, Metagross, Fennekin, Meloetta, Gogoat, Entei, Deoxys, Palkia, Kyurem, Victini, Keldeo and Xerneas.
The 3DS version drops sometime this summer. The Wii U version drops sometime in winter 2014.
CaGalon8 December, 2015
Bigon25 November, 2015
hardi raymondon20 November, 2015
Seno Nataprajaon16 November, 2015
azizon15 November, 2015
- Arti Sinyal G, E, 3G, H, H+ atau 4G
- Pakai Wifi.id Internetan 100 Mbps Cukup Rp 5000 Sehari
- TH11 Base Layout Terbaik CoC 2016
- Harbolnas 2016 Banjir Promo Diskon Ratusan Ecommerce & Marketplace
- Apakah Pixel Density Itu Penting?
- HP Perkenalkan Laptop dan Tablet Murah Seharga Rp 1 Jutaan
- Ini Dia Daftar iPhone 6 Super Copy KW Terbaik Saat Ini
- Ketik Atari Breakout Di Google Image Search Dan…