The man behind one of the most funded kickstarter project “Mighty No.9”, Keiji Minafune recently posted a video detailing the state of the game as well as what players can expect from the enemies and environments robot protagonist Beck will encounter on his journey.
In this video you can see Keiji Inafune draws some of the grunt enemy robots which is shown as sketches in previous updates but now are undergoing additional polish and nearing their final forms. The video also shows the design process of some of the bosses that you will face in the game.
One of the update shown includes artwork for an a water treatment plant, a frozen, ice-covered level and an underwater level. The team shared photos from recent testing of the latest complete Mighty No. 9 level. The photos show Comcept founder Keiji Inafune playing the game, testing Beck’s movement and animations and battling boss Mighty No. 5.
The kickstarter for Mighty No. 9 blew past its goal in less than two days after it was announced at PAX Prime last fall. The racks up nearly $4 million from backers. Because of overwhelming enthusiasm for Mighty No.9, Inafune plans to do a movie adaptation, manga and anime based on Mighty No. 9.
CaGalon8 December, 2015
Bigon25 November, 2015
hardi raymondon20 November, 2015
Seno Nataprajaon16 November, 2015
azizon15 November, 2015
- TH11 Base Layout Terbaik CoC 2016
- Layout TH3, 4, 5 Skema Base Terbaik Clash Of Clans
- Apakah Pixel Density Itu Penting?
- Promo Samsung Akhir tahun Erafone Berlaku Hingga Desember 2015
- Arti Sinyal G, E, 3G, H, H+ atau 4G
- Daftar Harga iPhone 5S, 5C, 4, 4S, iPhone 6 dan 6 Plus November 2014
- Promo Ultah iBox – Gratis Cash Voucher iPhone 6, Macbook, iMac
- JakartaNotebook Promo Harga Murah Setiap Hari Mulai Dari Rp 1000