Galaxy S5 is steadily approaching its release dates and as soon as Samsung announced Samsung Galaxy S5, many wonders about the next iteration of the Galaxy Note line, Galaxy Note 4. Many are curious about the specs and feature for Samsung next big thing? luckily we can get a glimpse of Note 4 after CNMO posted a list of partial specs leaked for the device.
From the partial leak, it’s known that the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will feature a 1440 x 2560 QHD display. The early rumors about the Samsung Galaxy S5 suggested that we would see QHD resolution on Samsung’s flagship smartphone is not true, but Samsung perhaps implemented it to the Galaxy Note 4. A speculation about a 2K screen for Galaxy Note 4 is circling the web.
And according to this rumor, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will be waterproof and dustproof, just like the Samsung Galaxy S5. And this will marked the first time that the Galaxy Note phablet line will be protected from liquid and dust. Many predict that Samsung will unveiled Galaxy Note 4 at IFA 2014 in Berlin, which will take place in September.
CaGalon8 December, 2015
Bigon25 November, 2015
hardi raymondon20 November, 2015
Seno Nataprajaon16 November, 2015
azizon15 November, 2015
- TH11 Base Layout Terbaik CoC 2016
- Promo Okeshop Juli 2015 – Diskon Ponsel Hingga Rp 2 Juta
- Arti Sinyal G, E, 3G, H, H+ atau 4G
- Apakah Pixel Density Itu Penting?
- Daftar Harga Laptop / Notebook Asus Bulan Desember 2014
- Promo Diskon INDOCOMTECH 2018 Besar-Besaran Hingga 80%, Gadget & Komputer
- Lebaran Belanja Online Digelar, Diskon Hingga 80% di 40 e-commerce
- Oppo Gelar Lelang Oppo Find 7 – Harga DIbuka Di Rp 1000