When first “leaked” by a Brazilian retailer last week, many believed that the Moto E is a spiritual succesor to the Moto G and looking at it’s specs, it is a step down. For instance the Moto G have a Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 Quad-core 1.2 GHz but the Moto E is using a dual-core Snapdragon processor clocked at 1.2GHz.
But many sources claims that the Moto E will have a lower price tag than the Moto G and yesterday they also remind us that they are going to unveiled a brand new smartphone, while Motorola doesn’t mention the name of the new smartphone, but the general consessus says that it will be the Moto E.
The Moto E is a 4.3 inch smartphone that uses a basic dual-core snapdragon clocked at 1,2 GHz with a 1 GB of RAM, 5MP rear camera, 4GB internal memory and an expandable storage. The Moto will be running a 4.4 Android KitKat and a 1,980 mAh battery. Judging from it’s specs you can see that the Moto E is aimed at the emerging markets and will have a great battery life, for further info we’ll just have to wait and see the official unveiling.
CaGalon8 December, 2015
Bigon25 November, 2015
hardi raymondon20 November, 2015
Seno Nataprajaon16 November, 2015
azizon15 November, 2015
- TH11 Base Layout Terbaik CoC 2016
- Apakah Pixel Density Itu Penting?
- Global & OkeShop Gelar Promo 50-50 iPhone 5S/5C – Bayar Setengahnya Bawa Pulang iPhone 5S/5C Baru
- Mito 555, Smartwatch Murah Dengan Fitur Terbaik DI Kelasnya
- Daftar Promo Diskon Ramadan Terbaik Juni – Juli 2016
- Promo Tukar Tambah Samsung Mega Bazaar 2015 – Harga Mulai Dari Rp 999 Ribu
- Promo Samsung Galaxy S5 OkeShop dan Global Teleshop Gratis Speaker Harman/Kardon
- Arti Sinyal G, E, 3G, H, H+ atau 4G