By now, everybody and their grandparents have played Flappy Bird or many of the clones like “Flappy Pig”, “Flappy Face”, or the immensely popular “This Bird Looks a Little Wobbly… are you sure it’s alright?”(don’t look it up on the app store). But some rise to the occasion and makes a better Flappy Bird games by not creating a direct game mechanics but just follows the feel and the frustration and sometimes rage-inducing gameplay of Flappy Bird.
Rovio as one of the established game company, wants a piece of that juicy delicious “Flappy Bird” pie by creating a game withÂ similar mechanics called “Retry”. This game is not a direct clone of Flappy Bird, but it’s heavily inspired by it. Retry plays like Flappy Bird, you control an airplane that can do loops, move down, up and backwards, just like in real life and if the plane touch anything, it’s game over and you must “Retry”.
LVL11 team of Rovio is the one developing this game and this game is currently on a soft launch and only available on iOS in Canada, Finland and Poland but fret not, Rovio confirmed that Retry will be widely available on the app store and Google Play Store soon.Â In the meantime check out the trailer first.
CaGalon8 December, 2015
Bigon25 November, 2015
hardi raymondon20 November, 2015
Seno Nataprajaon16 November, 2015
azizon15 November, 2015
- Layout TH3, 4, 5 Skema Base Terbaik Clash Of Clans
- TH11 Base Layout Terbaik CoC 2016
- Apakah Pixel Density Itu Penting?
- Daftar Harga Laptop / Notebook Asus Bulan Desember 2014
- 5 Fitur Terbaru Yg Bisa Kita Nantikan Di Update Clash of Clans Selanjutnya
- Andromax V3s dan Andromax C3 Akan Dibanderol Dengan Harga Terjangkau
- Arti Sinyal G, E, 3G, H, H+ atau 4G
- Promo Ultah iBox – Gratis Cash Voucher iPhone 6, Macbook, iMac