As reported by 10News, A 5-year-old boy was able to hack into his father’s Xbox Live account by falsely entering the password with space keys. But as of today The vulnerability has since been corrected. The security flaws in Xbox live was found afterÂ Kristoffer Von Hassel was booting up an Xbox One and would incorrectly enter his father’s password. After it took him to a verification screen, he’d use the space button trick to log on.
Von Hassel is then rewarded with four Xbox games, $50 and a yearlong subscription to Xbox Live, after Von Hassel’s parents contacted Microsoft, when they discovered the 5-year-old had accessed the account after they found him playing restricted games. Von Hassel is also listed online as one of the security researches who helped make the company’s systems safer.
“We’re always listening to our customers and thank them for bringing issues to our attention,” Microsoft said in a statement. “We take security seriously at Xbox and fixed the issue as soon as we learned about it.”
Apparently the 5 year-old Von Hassel is quite a talented hacker because according to the boy’s father, it’s the third or fourth time Kristoffer has found the vulnerabilities in security systems. To see how Von Hassel accomplished his hack, check out the video onÂ 10News.
- 23 December, 2013
CaGalon8 December, 2015
Bigon25 November, 2015
hardi raymondon20 November, 2015
Seno Nataprajaon16 November, 2015
azizon15 November, 2015
- TH11 Base Layout Terbaik CoC 2016
- Diskon Kamera Canon DSLR EOS Kini Rp 4 Jutaan
- Apakah Pixel Density Itu Penting?
- 5 Fitur Terbaru Yg Bisa Kita Nantikan Di Update Clash of Clans Selanjutnya
- iBox Gelar Promo Diskon Aksesoris Produk Apple
- Arti Sinyal G, E, 3G, H, H+ atau 4G
- Bermodalkan Nomor Hape, Hacker Bisa Curi Banyak Informasi
- Leak Screenshot of iOS 8 running on iPhone 6