The most awaited MMORPG game, The Elder Scrolls Online which was published by Bethesda and released recently on April 4, apparently have over 5 million people registered on the Beta and almost 41 million different weapon variations in-game. This info is from an infographic that Bethesda unveiled via their tweet late last week.
The gameplay on The Elder Scrolls will be mostly nonlinear with a mixture of quests, random events, and encouragement for players to simply explore the world. The game has no offline mode, although the developers have stated that there will be “plenty of content” designed to accommodate players who prefer to play solo.
The Elder Scrolls Online is now live for PC and will hit next-gen consoles sometime around midyear. Just check out The Elder Scrolls Online Infographic for other interesting facts about the game.
CaGalon8 December, 2015
Bigon25 November, 2015
hardi raymondon20 November, 2015
Seno Nataprajaon16 November, 2015
azizon15 November, 2015
- Apakah Pixel Density Itu Penting?
- TH11 Base Layout Terbaik CoC 2016
- HP Perkenalkan Laptop dan Tablet Murah Seharga Rp 1 Jutaan
- Daftar Harga Diskon Cuci Gudang Trans Hello – Harga iPhone 5C Cuma Rp 2 Jutaan
- Daftar Harga Promo HP Samsung dari OkeShop
- Erafone Clearance Sale Digelar di Margo City Depok Diskon Hingga 80% – iPhone Rp 999 Ribu dan HP Android Mulai dari Rp 400 Ribu
- Mito A60 Fantasy U – Spesifikasi dan Harga
- Okeshop Gelar Diskon dan Promo di Mega Bazaar 2015