After being bought by facebook in February for $19 billion, Whatsapp posted on Twitter its highest ever message figures. The official WhatsApp handle tweeted: â€˜New daily record: 20B messages sent (inbound) and 44B messages received (outbound) by our users = 64B messages handled in just 24 hours.â€™
The figures sent and received differ due to the way the app handles group messages. but not long after that rather boisterous tweet, reports are flooding Twitter from across the globe that Whatsapp crashes. Many tweeted that canâ€™t send messages, while others claim service is intermittent or they canâ€™t connect to it at all.
Many users are linking the downtime directly to the Facebook acquisition – despite the fact the app similarly crashed in November and December last year, before the social network took over. In January Whatsapp announced it had exceeded 465 million monthly active users, higher than Twitter, But the Whatsapp crashes is just one of the problems for its apparent success in the messaging app world.
CaGalon8 December, 2015
Bigon25 November, 2015
hardi raymondon20 November, 2015
Seno Nataprajaon16 November, 2015
azizon15 November, 2015
- TH11 Base Layout Terbaik CoC 2016
- Arti Sinyal G, E, 3G, H, H+ atau 4G
- Daftar Harga iPhone 6 6S iPhone 4S 4 iPhone 5 5S dan 5C Januari 2015
- Andromax C3 – Harga dan Spesifikasi – Plus Minus – Kelebihan Kekurangan
- 5 Fitur Terbaru Yg Bisa Kita Nantikan Di Update Clash of Clans Selanjutnya
- Daftar Harga iPhone 5S, 5C, 4, 4S, iPhone 6 dan 6 Plus November 2014
- Ini Dia Daftar Tablet dan Smartphone Dengan RAM 4GB
- Harga HP Xiaomi Mi Note 2 & Harga HP Mi Mix Dibanderol Berapa?