After being bought by facebook in February for $19 billion, Whatsapp posted on Twitter its highest ever message figures. The official WhatsApp handle tweeted: â€˜New daily record: 20B messages sent (inbound) and 44B messages received (outbound) by our users = 64B messages handled in just 24 hours.â€™
The figures sent and received differ due to the way the app handles group messages. but not long after that rather boisterous tweet, reports are flooding Twitter from across the globe that Whatsapp crashes. Many tweeted that canâ€™t send messages, while others claim service is intermittent or they canâ€™t connect to it at all.
Many users are linking the downtime directly to the Facebook acquisition – despite the fact the app similarly crashed in November and December last year, before the social network took over. In January Whatsapp announced it had exceeded 465 million monthly active users, higher than Twitter, But the Whatsapp crashes is just one of the problems for its apparent success in the messaging app world.
CaGalon8 December, 2015
Bigon25 November, 2015
hardi raymondon20 November, 2015
Seno Nataprajaon16 November, 2015
azizon15 November, 2015
- TH11 Base Layout Terbaik CoC 2016
- Layout TH3, 4, 5 Skema Base Terbaik Clash Of Clans
- Apakah Pixel Density Itu Penting?
- Arti Sinyal G, E, 3G, H, H+ atau 4G
- Promo Akhir Tahun Sony Xperia Hingga Januari 2016 – Beli Sony Gratis hadiah Seru
- Mito Rilis Mito A60 Fantasy U – Procie QuadCore Layar 5 Inci HD Harga Rp 700 Ribuan
- Sale Besar-Besaran Lazada App Sale – Tambahan Diskon 10% – Voucher 120k – Harga Terbaik
- Oppo Find 7a Mencatat Skor Benchmark Tinggi